OfficeTrack Mobile Employee Management System
Mobile Workers Management Service Location based, allows viewing company’s’ mobile workers location in real-time. The system enables to receive reports of attendance and workers tasks in location-based mobile, stress alarm reports etc.
OfficeTrack service is web site base, or cellular presentation and allows business to gather, present and summarized mobile workers reports based on cellular phones location.
The system has several service levels:
- Cellular location reports with map presentation
- Attendance location base reports
- Transfer data regarding tasks to the field workers phones and return status location base.
Field workers can perform attendance and status reports directly from their field phones in various ways: SMS, Windows Mobile, JAVA, WAP,IVR etc.
The system offers as a monthly service to business clients including training and distance support, producing historic and period reports, data display on a various maps, area alerts, define points of interest , clients location on a map and more.
The system can be interface to the customer software and servers to gather attendance reports or to transfer and receive feedback status from field workers regarding defined assignments to the mobile worker.
It is possible to combine and receive on the same system real-time view in the location of the fleet company in addition of receiving the location of the worker’s mobile phone.
Main characters and possibilities of the system are:
- Managing Real-time view on mobile workers on a map based of the cellular location.
- Missions and projects and receiving progress reports from field workers’ location base such as confirm mission receiving, working start on a service call, gathering and ending mission and more.
- Attendance reports by employee on the field including the location of the worker during the report.
- On-line reports from the employee about start/end of mission to the office, illness, projects codes and more.
- Showing customer interest points on the map such as: branches, customers address, and workers home address. Also enables to get location alerts.
- Supporting manager data on the field by cell phone software – the system enables getting the workers location directly to his cell including mission status.
- The system enables sending immediate messages (SMS), through software to mobile workers and alerts messages to managers including worker stress reports.
- The system enables to receive traffics data and alerts.
- Supporting field work based mission’s routs and optimization of missions routs to mobile worker or vehicle.
- Customer data organization interfaces can be combined to the system such as: attendance reports system, salary systems, services alerts systems, logistics systems and more.
- Information regarding workers visits to customer by comparing the cell location along the day to the customer location.
- Full support to the workers privacy.
Managing and control reports:
- The system enables the customer to print reports in various formats such as: PDF, HTML, Word, and Excel.
- The system enables to create mobile workers on-line location reports or historical location reports. The information could be present by chart or on a map.
- Information regarding customers visits by cell location of the field workers to the defined customers’ interest points on a map.
- Attendance workers reports including detailed or period working hours.
- Control reports regarding cell phones status and other information reports.
- The system enables to send automatic main reports to the customer by email on fixed cuts.
The system benefits
- Immediate return of the System investment: the monthly service cost is equal to a half hour worker job.
- The system enables to Improve and optimize organization process by current or historical knowledge of workers location.
- Immediate reports from the field worker to the manager.
- Enhance the control on the field workers team.
- Receiving missions’ updated status all the time.
- Preventing problems of disinformation or missed information due to updated geographical data and gathering information from field workers in data channel and not through voice calls that takes a long time.
- The phrase ‘Any time Any place’ become reality – a manger can receive and watch data from his cellular display.
- The system enables to combine real-time view mobile workers location and fleet company location.